- Ntel seeks experienced Service Delivery Managers to lead: roll-out management; quality-control; and acceptance of its 4G/LTE-Advanced cell-sites.
- The Service Delivery Managers will work closely with Ntel’s equipment vendors and are measured on timely and high-quality delivery of 4G/LTE-Advanced cell-sites. Initial locations are Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
- Capability to Setup, install, Configure and manage Nodes
- Integration to other 4G LTE nodes
- Delivery on customer expectations
Specific Node Competence Required:
- Job SDM IMS core : Ericsson IMS Core (MTAS, CSCF, MGW, MGWC, SGB, etc)
- Job SDM Tx backbone: Ericsson Transmission (Muxes, SPO ,SP420, CSG, ASG), Alcatel Muxes SLT 1604
- Job SDM DataCom: EPC (SGW, PGW, MME, HSS) Network/IP Security (Antispam, AntiDDoS, Firewalls, Li, etc.), MPBN (Routers, Switches, Firewalls & IP Works (DNS, DHCP, AAA)
- Job SDM CS core : CS Core (MSC, HLR,) Roaming & Interconnect
- Jinny SMSC
- Prevention, Correction and Maintenance of Nodes
- Handling of other Support Issues
- Business Configurations and Service fulfilment supervision of Managed Services Vendor
- First degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science)
- Minimum of 7 years relevant telecommunications experience.