- The Service Delivery Officer is responsible for carrying out administrative and sale support function within the organisation. The primary responsibility is to manage Customer acquisition and sales process lifecycle, including Third Party engagement for delivery of service to Main One Customers in Accra.
Specifically, other Responsibilities include:
- Responding to all inbound enquiries via Walk in, Telephone, Email and Website regarding MainOne services
- Maintain accurate customer records via CRM tool sales force.
- Monitor and tracks lead conversion process to ensure the sales team has viable leads to pursue.
- Manage third party vendors to ensure SLA are met, provide performance report, service credit reconciliation and timely cancellation of service order where applicable to ensure MainOne is not exposed in any way
- Ensure timely delivery as committed in provisioning implementation plan
- Track and monitor agreement made in contract between MainOne and its customer and ensuring contractual obligations are adhered to by both parties.
- Prepares regular reports on provisioning, lead generation and new sales report for management use.
- Provide network operations with all service documentation (circuit details, customer escalation matrix) to enable them effectively support customer.
- Work with Network Operations to monitor and manage customer satisfaction issues ensuring required cross-functional interventions
- Monitor customer utilization and alert the sales team on upselling opportunities.
- Share monthly availability graph and report to customers to remind that of Main One service reliability to encourage them take up new capacity
- Schedule monthly QOS meeting with customer in order to build strong relationship with them to help in retention.
- Incorporate feedback and challenges from customers and escalating to the appropriate team to ensure all outstanding issues are brought to a closure.