· Duties including planning, profitability and matters relating to the efficient running of the project at site level, including commercial matters, Quality Procedures and Health & Safety.
· Can work offshore on platformsCapable of working without direct supervision comissioning RAS products and systems.
· Report any opportunities for further business to Service and Regional Sales Manager.
· Work in accordance with the procedures set out in the Company CQMS.
· Travel, when required, within the Middle East region (KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Bahrain, Yemen, Egypt, Iraq), the UK & the US on company business
· Provide technical support both to customers and other RAS engineers.
· Participate in Out of Hours cover for the above-mentioned equipment & systems.
· Adhere to local and international Emerson Trade Compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
· Adhere to Emerson Ethics, Anti Harassment and FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) Principles and Procedures
· Liaise with outside sales team to prioritize effort, gather competitive intelligence and improve customer service.
· Work with Customer Support to efficiently and timely organize service calls for commissioning, repair and training along with the system team.
· Look for continuous improvement opportunities.
· Liaise with other departments/organizations as necessary to ensure effective delivery of customer solution, offering customer service levels that set Emerson ahead of its competitors.
· Fulfill any other reasonable duties as required
· Fully conversant with all aspects of control system optimisation. Preferable working knowledge in a number of the following key process control engineering technologies – SCADA, relational databases and Visual Basic, programmable control devices and languages, process control instrumentation and telemetry communications
· Skilled in an engineering/industrial-computing environment in the execution of testing and commissioning.
· Oil & Gas processes
· Process instrumentation
· 4/5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas processes, Process instrumentation & Process automation.