- Direct responsible for boiler operation quality in area of intervention.
- Handle existing maintenance contracts.
- Answer customers’ requests for troubleshooting.
- New boilers’ supervision and commissioning.
- Elaborate reports from each customer visit, with recommendations for spare parts and retrofits.
- Close contact with boiler experts in Germany.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years experience with boiler maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge about boiler maintenance, installation and troubleshooting.
- The ability to sale and to build up relationships with customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive in maintenance recommendations.
- Leadership skills to coordinate installation teams.
- English Speaking (reading and writing).
- Availability to travel.