Receive, diagnose, refurbish, upgrade and or dispose of all Cellular mobile telecommunications handsets.
• Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
• Actively contribute to the service centre objectives at all times ensuring all key performance indicators and targets are achieved for the service centre.
• To provide high standard after sales service and immediate support to customer
• Handles customer requests for technical assistance
• Carry out all repair procedures in line with Quality and Environmental guidelines
• Completes repairs to the required standard and returns them within the designated period
• Implements locking/ unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles
• Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• A university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Minimum of 2- 3 years experience preferably with experience of working in companies like Infinix, Lenovo, Blackberry, Techno
• Ability to solder and desolder micro components like resistors/capacitors on PCBA
• Knowledge of testing equipment’s like Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Hot air gun and others
• Ability to read circuit diagram and knowledge in mobile field/cct diagram
• Ability to troubleshooting
• Technical knowledge of Computer Hardware Networking, Satellite Communication, Telephone System and Fibre Optics.
- Candidates who have experience of working in companies like Infinix, Lenovo, Blackberry, Techno will be considered.
- Position is available in Lagos, Abuja, & Port-Harcourt