We are currently recruiting for a number of Service Engineers within Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire on behalf of a strategic client. The client operates within the medical and pharmaceutical industries and employs more than 13,000 employees globally. This particular position offers an immediate start and is working Monday to Friday
• To effectively carry out routine service and testing on a range of products
• Establish and maintain good customer relations by demonstrating a professional approach to work
• Carry out mechanical servicing of equipment.
• Conduct routine testing of equipment to the relevant standards as stated in terms and conditions of the client’s contract.
• Carry out electrical/mechanical fault finding of equipment
• Calibration of equipment on site, where necessary
• Maintain adequate stock levels of spare parts
• Provide out of hours stand by cover, on a rota basis, in order to accommodate the needs of customers
• Knowledge and experience of service/testing autoclaves and/or washers to the appropriate standards
• Experience in a maintenance environment, ideally within a medical, pharmaceutical or other process industry
• Must hold either City & Guilds Levels 1 & 2 or an equivalent qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Ideally have HTM2030 and/or HTM2010 certification
• CSCS (Service & Facilities) HVACR Skills Card