Job Vacancy at Partnership For Transforming Health Systems Phase II
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Under the direction of the State Team Leader, the job holder will provide technical support to the State Ministry of Health (SM0K), related ministries, agencies, departments and parastatals as well as private sector agencies.
- In addition, collaborate with the SMoH and Primary Health Care Board to identify gaps in health systems and service delivery management, strengthen capacity based on needs assessment findings and design interventions.
- Support the design and implementation of service delivery interventions to deliver quality services at the facility and community levels.
- S/he will provide technical leadership to increase the access to and use of quality Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) services in public and private sector in the state.
- Participate in the development of strategy documents, work plans, reports and monitoring and evaluation plans for service delivery and health systems strengthening.
- Work collaboratively with other technical staff to ensure effective and timely program implementation; also work closely with the public-private partnership (PPP) technical lead to implement PPP activities and other private sector initiatives at the State level.
- S/he will provide strategic support in operations research for improved delivery of MNCH services in both the public and private sector.
This Job position is also available in Lagos State.