- To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies and services as employed by the Customer and as promoted by the Company whilst maintaining an awareness of future trends within the market place.
- Ensures all credit notes issues are resolved timely and produce necessary reports for the client and management.
- Ensure all service related incidents are promptly followed up and immediate escalation set in motion to enable prompt feedback to the client without necessarily relying on the CSOC engineers for communications to the clients. The escalation needs to be promptly followed up with the relevant parties to ensure prompt resolution.
- Service Manager must ensure all the backhauls and project related issues under his/her care are proactively monitored and flagged once the backhauls are 70% utilized. This will ensure proactive action/escalation to the installs team before attaining any congestion level whereby services will be impacted. This must form part of the month end reports.
- Aligns self and extended delivery team with business strategies to deliver and meet metrics for process and service expectations as set and agreed.
- Adherence to ITIL and ISO Service Management processes.
- Ensure that all service related documentation is up to date at all times.
- Support the Head of Service management in achieving his/her objectives.