What are my responsibilities?
- Develop sales proposals, negotiate and close deals and act as voice for the customers
- Be available in the market. Visit customers on all levels frequently and continuously
- Establish yourself as accepted welcomed and competent trustworthy partner for our customers
- Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake, Ebit & Sales targets
- Drive Service sales by promoting services to all existing and new customers in the region
- Gather feedback from customer, assess customer’s needs, address customer inquiries, provide ideas and suggestions on relevant product development and after-sales services and ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Carry out forecasting and planning activities at the Business Segment level
- Develop go-to-market strategy for in-country service portfolio fitting with DF CS MD market requirements
- Acquaint yourself with the MD portfolio especially with those drives used in the Cement Industry and in materials handling applications and deliver presentations and provide technical knowledge-sharing/ training to customers
- Regularly update customer information and pipeline in CRM tool and develop efficient weekly working plan and monthly business reports for management
- Carry out market studies/ analysis, analyze activities and behaviors of competitors in the market and develop customer account plans
- Supervise and organize all proposals, quotations and tender documents and take responsibility for accuracy and value/ cost of all quotations
- Coordinate market information and requirements and feedback to HQ to ensure improved competitiveness of service products in technology and functionality
- Supervise and ensure proper sales-to-project hand over of secured orders
- Acts as a change agent to proactively drive sales of the Service business and develop trusted relationships with customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years work experience with a successful proven track record in Sales or Service related functions in the Cement and materials handling industry or similar
- Bachelor degree or master degree or similar in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related field)
- Experience in delivering after-sales service for Siemens Drives/ Automation/ Power Distribution systems preferred
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent command of the English language, both written & spoken
- Should possess good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to frequently travel within and outside of Lagos and/ or Nigeria
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.