Individuals in Professional Services Sales are responsible for increasing the Services business in their assigned accounts by consistently meeting customer requirements and by ensuring the deployment/adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. They establish relationships, develop account strategies and plans, and manage a pipeline of Services opportunities while overseeing solution deployment and support. Success is measured by satisfied customers, long-term revenue potential in the account, and achievement of the annual quota.
The Services Executive (SE) is the end to end Services account relationship owner for 4 -15 key Microsoft customers in Major and Corporate (CFAM) accounts..
• Is the single point of contact for all Services in their assigned accounts (internally with EPG and externally with customers/partners)
• Advises customer Business and Technology Decision Makers (BDM/TDM) how to best realize the value of their Microsoft technology investment through strategic business alignment, innovation, implementation, productive use and support.
• Is responsible for strategy, planning, marketing/positioning, crafting and selling our entire services portfolio (advisor, consulting and support) across assigned account/s or territory.
• Is accountable for attaining the agreed invoiced revenue quota for Product Groups (PGs) 1,2 and 3 in assigned account/s
• Oversees the delivery of all contracted services to ensure account team alignment, customer connection and high overall satisfaction
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent (required) or MBA degree (preferred)
Professional Services Sales, Software/Solution/Product Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Business Development, IT Consultation, Enterprise Architecture Planning, Project Management, IT Solution Development, IT Solution Delivery and Implementation, IT Service Delivery, Operations and Support.
Building Customer Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Drive for Results, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Product & Technology Expertise, Strategic Sales Planning, Team Leadership, Value Selling
Training and certification:
Sales: Sales Management, Account Management, Account Based Marketing, Complex Sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, TAS - Target Account Selling, etc.), Sales Methodologies (equivalent to MSSP), Sales tools - Account Planning, Customer Relationship and Opportunity Management (e.g. Siebel, GSX or other), Complex Deal structuring (e.g. QADC)
Business: Territory Planning, Business development, Negotiation, Financial analysis, Pipeline Management
Information Technology: IT Governance (e.g. COBIT), Enterprise Architecture fundamentals, methods and concepts (e.g. Zachman framework, OMG’s model driven Architecture framework etc.), Business process management, IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI),
Delivery: IT Service delivery and support management (e.g. ITIL Foundation), Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI, Six Sigma )