To drive revenue growth primarily in services in Nigeria, through focus on existing customers and installed base, as well as new customers.
The Services Sales Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will focus on existing customers in Nigeria in mostly the Oil & Gas and Power segments and drives services growth with the following activities:
- Build customer relationships and grow a pipeline of services opportunities
- Provide deal leadership by articulating your customer and site knowledge to ensure GE's competitive strengths can materialise into winning proposals that serve the customer's needs
- Be accountable for the set quarterly and annual operational plan targets (orders, revenues / book & bill margins and number of weekly direct customer contacts)
- Participate in the overall commercial process rhythm
- Manage the services sales proposal process from opportunity identification through contract negotiation to deal closing
- Lead discussions on deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities
- Timeously maintain and provide accurate SFDC opportunity records
- Engage with regional ITO / OTR teams in order to address customer challenges raised during customer engagements
- Assist sales directors and regional general managers in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the assigned sales region
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base
- Drive growth of the full Energy Connections technology portfolio and participate in Energy Connections growth initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Electrical maintenance, or Field Service Engineering
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Knowledge of related products (motors, drives, control systems), services and the Nigerian market
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Integrative team working style
Job Segments: Sales Management, Sales, Engineer, Electrical, Manager, Engineering, Management.