Ready to help grow Microsoft’s Public Sector business across the world? Want to work with Public Sector customers on transformational projects that have huge impact on the lives of everyday people? Interested in leveraging your ability to position the value of Microsoft products and services in the global marketplace? Do you have strong knowledge of the end-to-end Services lifecycle and want to work in a business on the forefront of delivering complete solutions to large customers?
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience.
The SSSP in Worldwide Public Sector Services is involved in the qualification, value messaging, and scoping of Public Sector opportunities using our catalogue of Solution Offerings. They have experience with large Public Sector customers, and have the ability to work closely with local Sales and Services teams to drive Public Sector business.
- Providing customer guidance during product and services sales cycle
- Collaborating with the local Sales and Services team to drive the adoption of Public Sector Solution Offerings
- Conducting workshops with local teams to evangelize the Public Sector Solution Offerings
- Collaborating closely with the WWPSS Architects to define and scope complex projects
- Growing the business through mentoring, talent pipeline development, and community evangelism
- Driving operational excellence and innovation
- Identifying opportunities for new Public Sector solutions and offerings
- Candidates should have siginificant experinece in related sales.
- Candidates should have siginificant experinece in related Public Sector, with a focus on national Government agencies.
- Candidates should have experience with consulting/professional services sales, business development and solution selling
- Candidates should have experience with Sales Strategy and Account Planning, financial results planning, and pipeline management.
- Candidates should have completed some form of formal Solution Selling Methodology training (e.g. Miller Heiman, The Executive Conversation, Dale Carnegie, SPI, etc.)
- Candidates must have a demonstrated record of delivering business value.
- Candidates should have business process and people management skills or related experience.
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of Public Sector markets, customers and related technology.
- Candidates must have the background to provide leadership in the practice; and demonstrated effectiveness in solutions sales and client management.
- Candidates must be able to travel up to 75% within region.
Candidates must have breadth knowledge of the Public Sector industry, with deep experience in Government, Justice and Public Safety or CyberSecurity.