The Bently Nevada Services Team Leader for West & Central Africa owns BN Services execution in his/her sub-region. In this role, the Team Leader will utilize his/her technical Bently Nevada expertise to drive services team day to day operations across the sub-region. He/She will be responsible of leading field engineers' activities in a safe and compliant manner. The Team leader will remain accountable against his Operational Plan and will have to partner with the Projects, Sales and ITO team.
The Services Team Leader demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Manage day-to-day operations of the Services team including resources planning and operations
· Work closely with Sales Team to ensure appropriate sales coverage and opportunities to achieve the services orders plan
· Provide the operational leadership needed to drive profitable service growth
· Participate in development and lead the execution of the Services growth strategy
· Own the sub-region Operating Plan and be responsible of forecasting service orders, revenues, costs and margins
· Lead, Coach and Mentor Field Engineers and contribute to their technical and professional development
· Develop personnel through training, mentoring and cross-functional opportunities
· Remain responsible for timely response to customer service issues.
· Ensure services quality processes are adhered to and embrace Services.