The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions in a SharePoint environment. S/he must have a good understanding of the deployment and change management process (especially at the code level) and must be able to implement high quality and scalable SharePoint solutions.
- Develop technical requirements from business requirements
- Design and implement development workflows
- Provide unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Develop customized master pages and application pages.
- Develop, design and deploy intranet and web presence using SharePoint technology
- Drive solution architecture approach using SharePoint functionality
- Ensure a high quality standard is maintained in the solution(s) developed by following coding and testing best practices.
- Mitigate migration issues as they arise during implementation.
- Work with Project Managers and other Technical Leads to provide task estimates and other required technical specifications
- Provide documentation on designs and share knowledge and best practices with other members of the technical team.
- Co-ordinate project-based work as directed.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ related technology course.
.Net/ Microsoft Certified Developer certification.
- Understanding of logical information architecture and SharePoint concepts of web application and sites collection.
- Experience in Object oriented programming.
- Experience of working within a .Net framework and implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2007/ SharePoint 2010.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Experience in writing ASP.net and integrating with back end legacy systems and other technologies seamlessly.
- Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle.
- Experience in creating and consuming web services.
Demonstrable experience supporting and troubleshooting a SharePoint technical environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.