- The SharePoint developer is the person responsible for designing and building web applications and portal sites using Microsoft SharePoint. He works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager and Technical Architect to deliver the complete solution for the customer
- You must be self-motivated with a good understanding of SharePoint and Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities. You will be expected to have hands-on experience in multiple industries and across several disciplines
- As a valued member of the QES team, you will be expected to answer technical questions related to deployed solutions, design solutions to support desired business capabilities and monitor the health of the overall solution and alignment to leading practices. To achieve this, you will be working with the Enterprise Architecture team, Infrastructure support team, application development areas, and business associates. Your work will enable the company to leverage these solutions and to develop new and improved business capabilities.
1.) Business Development:
- Conceptualize ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Help Channel Development team develop marketing materials and position strategies for product area, in conjunction with overall marketing message framework
- Help business development life cycle by serving as a product SME to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Participate in presales activities for the service offering
- With Channel Development team, develop and maintain vendor relationships within the product
- Provide end to end solution and design details
2.) Business Planning:
- Take ownership of a particular solution offering
- Shape, design, and plan specific service lines in product area
3.) Subject Matter Expertise:
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution product area
- Survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Work with technical writers to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Speak at trade conferences and seek authorship opportunities in trade publications
4.) Work Force Management, Supervision and Mentoring:
- Work with Enterprise Solutions Consultant to establish professional development needs for practitioners in solution area
- Mentor and guide more junior technical resources
- Feed the overall project status to the senior management.