The Shift Quality Assurance Manager reports to the Quality Assurance Manager in the Plant. The key job responsibilities include:
- Coordinates all Quality, Food Safety and Environmental activities in the Shift. Develop and implement appropriate procedures in line with the CocaCola Operating Requirement, CocaCola Hellenic Requirement and ISO standards to ensure all products meet stipulated quality and food safety standards and are produced and stored under conditions that make them fit for human consumption. Making sure that all generated waste are properly managed.
- Supervise and drive all Quality and Food safety Improvement initiatives and measures to achieve effective operations of all bottling equipment that could have negative impact on products quality and food safety and ensure proper functioning of all laboratory and production equipments, water treatment plant, syrup mixing and effluent treatment plant etc.
- Monitor and control the quality assurance testing program for all ingredients, raw and packaging materials, process inspection, intermediate products and finished products to produce high quality products.
- Ensure the Housekeeping /Hygiene of infrastructure and work environment within the manufacturing and total plant operating area. Ensure implementation of Consumer complaints reduction programs. Handle Consumer Complaints in a proactive and efficient manner that ensures the complainant’s satisfaction.
- Provide leadership for and facilitate the formalization of plants’ manufacturing / operational processes.
- Ensure effective implementation of Pest control of the total plant.
- Championing full implementation of Food Safety Management System in the facility.
- Ensure full implementation of HACCP and microbiological monitoring programs within the manufacturing function.
- Ensure plant operations in the shift is in compliance with all local and TCCC requirements on Environmental Management System set to preserve and protect the operating environment through effective