We are conducting a Walk In Interview on Thursday, 25th September 2014 at 9:30 a.m. Interview location, opposite side of DANUBE Metro Station ( red line going to Jebel Ali ), take exit 2 ask Security Desk for the gate pass, bring copy of your CV.
* Sales and “bottom-line” profits of the store.
* Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees. Schedule, organize and direct assignments.
* Maintain, encourage and possess “ownership mentality”.
* Develop and implement employee performance evaluations and improvement plans.
* Effectively manage employee turnover. Provide a positive working environment and handle employee issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
* Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
* Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards.
* Utilize management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity, profitability and margins.
* Encourage store employees to take ownership for their performance and career development plans; follow up on a regular basis.
* Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the employees also provide the same level of service.
* Conduct regular store meetings.
* Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.