The ART clinician oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the facility level. This position' is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria's programmatic targets and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIESAND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In close coordination with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART. PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
• Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings.
• Ensure efficient management of AHF's finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports.
• Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program atrhe site level.
• Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
• Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
• Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF's treatment and prevention Programs.
• Ensure quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University graduate in Medicine.
• At least two to three years experience in HIV treatment programs.
• Experience in program management.
• Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage.
• Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.