Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our reputable organization is seeking for an experienced site engineer to work on a new water distribution network rehabilitation and expansion project in Nigeria. The Site Engineer should have a minimum of a degree or equivalent in Civil or Water Engineering or related field with at least 1 to 4 years of working experience in supervision of construction works
The Site Engineer must possess professional qualifications in relevant fields, must have worked as a Site Engineer in at least one project of similar nature, size and complexity.
1. To confer with architects and contractors as to the preparation and interpretation of plans and specifications;
2. To inspect all materials going into the project;
3. To be responsible for the inspection of the workmanship and practices of contractors and/or crews engaged in construction;
4. To assist a superior in the review of plans, specifications, and designs submitted by contractors, architects, or engineers;
5. To assist in interpreting provisions of contracts, plans, specifications, and designs;
6. To assure that construction work schedules are maintained;
7. To be responsible for continuous inspection during construction and to ensure adherence to all building codes, plans, specification, and allotted budget;
8. To monitor the continuous inspection of workman shop, materials, and methods; and
9. To monitor and review the work of architects, contractors, and other personnel assigned to the construction project.
- (a) Minimum of HND in Civil Engineering (b) Experience: Minimum of 1-3yrs (c) Ability to interpret drawings etc
- All interested candidate should forward their cv with full datiled experiences to:firstname.lastname@example.org