- Coordinate all Data and IP Core Related Projects.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Initiate and negotiate renewals of existing leases in line business escalation index for all 3rd party sites and MTN owned BTS sites not transferred to INT
- Coordinate the regularization and offset of all accrued rent owed to Landlords prior to Project eagle for sites transferred to INT to allow for final acceptance
- Reconciliation of approval status with regulatory bodies on all statutory fees/permit payment and initiation of renewal process when same is due.
- Verification of MTN’s interest on all sites under project eagle for subsequent final acceptance.
- Maintain and update records on permit applications and provide data and statistical information as may be required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Working experience in a Medium Organisation
- Management Development
- Negotiation skills
- Leases, Contracts
- Advanced Co-location
- Advanced Planning
- Aviation Laws