Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are in need of Site engineers that will perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects, setting out and determining the location for above and underground infrastructural installations involved in construction operations.
They apply designs and plans to mark out the site and can be involved in projects ranging from small scale to multi-million pound ventures. This may include civil, road, rail and other infrastructure projects.
• liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
• supervising contracted staff
• meeting subcontractors
• making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
• checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• maintaining quality control procedures
• motivating the workforce
• problem solving
• using specialist construction management computer applications
1. Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
2. The focus in this role is both internal and external.
3. Minimum of 2-3 years working experience.
4. Minimum of OND/BSC/HND.