Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Site managers are also known as site agents, contracts managers, construction managers and building managers. They are employed to prepare sites prior to the commencement of construction work (to set out the site and organise facilities), to plan projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
• liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
• supervising contracted staff
• meeting subcontractors
• making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
• checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• maintaining quality control procedures
• motivating the workforce
• problem solving
• using specialist construction management computer applications
1. Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
2. The focus in this role is both internal and external.
3. Minimum of 2-3 years working experience.
4. Minimum of OND/BSC/HND.
Interested applicants should send their CVs through the hr email@example.com or send their details to 08128353277