- Be responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, system management, emergency response, automation and capacity planning for ICT systems and services deployed to various units.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Own the deployment, reconfiguration and automation process of all production grade IT systems and services.
- Ensure high availability of ICT production systems and services
- Carry out risk assessments
- Solve operational issues affecting production traffic
- Ensure strict adherence to ICT policies
- Minimum of a University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working experience in Systems Administration/Network Operations team in a medium/large business.
- Practical development experience in C/C++, Java Python etc.
- Deep knowledge of Linux/Unix Kernals.
- Operational knowledge on Network switches, network protocols, virtualization cloud computing cooling, SDN, etc
- Strong team collaborating and People Skill.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational & Multitasking skills.
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Discreet with Integrity
- Self motivated with focus on results.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
The CEO/MD, Abuja Electricity Distribution Company,
1 Ziquinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.