- My client is a well established contractor who employ a number of ex-pats in the South of the country. They have an immediate requirement for a Site Supervisor with experience of geotechnical works / slope stabilisation etc.
- You will be responsible for civil works on a large slope stabilisation project reporting in to the PM and managing a number of sub contractors etc.
- You must be willing to be based in Nigeria on a single status and be a strong communicator capable of managing a multi national workforce.
- HND / Degree - Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Willing to work on a single status
- Strong Communicator
- Geo-technical Experience
- Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.