Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Site Supervisor, depending on assigned Portfolio Competence, carries out “Installation Investigation & Engineering”, “Civil Works Investigation & Engineer”, “Line of Sight Investigation for Microwave Short Haul” and/or “Drive Test”.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Preparation, planning and mobilization to Sites
- Supervision of ASP’s work on site.
- Support ASP upon technical questions, in cases of material shortages or faulty equipment.
- Carry along a limited selection of Spare parts and common used material (e.g. Connectors/Jumpers/Cable ties/nut & bolts).
- Perform ATP with Customer.
- Report and Close Activity
- 100% time in the field inspecting site installations and supervising subcontractors
- Well knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience as a Site Supervisor e.g. typical experience working as a Site Engineer, Installer, Civil Works construction, Civil Work design, Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc.
- Previous experience as an installer, tester/Integrator or rigger, but must have valid Climbing Certificate.
- BEng/BSC/HND or its equivalent degree in any of the Engineering or related Fields
- Added advantage - experience in trouble shooting TX/alarms/integrations and Transmission