Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a responsible Site Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
- Daily planning and follow up of all site works.
- Daily follow up of contractor material and man power supply.
- Daily reporting of all site activities involving all trades and flow of materials, equipment and man power.
- Participate in Contractors' Kick Off meetings.
- Daily site HSE supervision of contractor’s craftsmen with Site coordinator.
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of workers.
- Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems.
- Ensuring all workers and supervisors are aware of hazards in the workplace as well As the precautions necessary for their protection.
- Providing the necessary training to protect workers’ safety and health before they commence a new job.
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure that other persons are not exposed to health risks due to the activities of the workplace.
- Coordinate with contractor supervisors to ensure proper site housekeeping.
- Coordinate with contractor supervisor for the preparation of work permit.
- Ensure all safety signage on site are in place, observed and respected.
- Ensuring adherence to project drawings and specifications.
- Daily inspection of all contractors equipment used for construction with valid calibrations and certification.
- Bachelor degree in any engineering or related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Construction Projects and building HSE related issues.