• Meeting And Delivering The Financial Target Of The Unit.
• Working Within The Approved Budget Of The Unit
• Reducing Turnover Cost Customer
• Help Clients To Have A Deeper And Better Understanding About Our Services
• Maintain A Positive Image Of The Organization When On And Off Client Site.
• Understand The Business And The Need Of The Client
• Exceed The Clients Expectation When Delivering The Service Business Process
• Ensure Policies And Structures Are In Place To Drive The Business.
• Ensure That The Available Database Consists Of The Right Market.
• Working In Line With The Values Of The Business In Carrying Out Daily Activities.
• Follow Through The Standard Operating Procedure Of The Unit. People
• Meeting Both Personal Goals As Well As Organizational Goals
• Creating Time For Personal Development
• Understanding Team Work As A Culture Of The Organization
Personnel And Human Resources
— Knowledge Of Compensation And Benefits And Labor Relations And Negotiation, Customer Service
— Knowledge Of Principles And Processes For Providing Customer And Personal Services, Meeting Quality Standards For Services. English Language
— Knowledge Of The Structure And Content Of The English Language Including The Meaning And Spelling Of Words, Rules Of Composition, And Grammar. Administration And Management
— Knowledge Of Business And Management Principles Involved In Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation, Leadership Technique, Production Methods, And Coordination Of People And Resources. Experience Site Supervisor Should Have A Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In A Factory Environment With At Least 1 Year As A Supervisor. Personal Competencies The Site Supervisor Should Have The Following, A Friendly Disposition, Good Communication Skills, Ability To Handle Conflict, Hardworking, Work Under Pressure, Self-motivated, Team Player, Accountable, Attention To Detail.
The Site Supervisor Should Be Physically Fit Enough To Stand, Walk Around Constantly.
— Giving Full Attention To What Other People Are Saying, Taking Time To Understand The Points Being Made, Asking Questions As Appropriate, And Not Interrupting At Inappropriate Times. Speaking & Writing — Talking To Others To Convey Information Effectively, Communicating Effectively In Writing As Appropriate For The Needs Of The Audience. Monitoring
— Monitoring/Assessing Performance Of Yourself, Production Labour Workers And Ready To Make Improvements Or Take Corrective Action. Time Management
— Managing One's Own Time And The Time Of Others, As Well As Completing Tasks Within Stipulated Deadlines. Problem Solving & Taking Initaitive
— Identifying Complex Problems And Applying Initiative In Reviewing Related Information To Develop And Evaluate Options, Preventive Measures And Implement Solutions. TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY Electronic Mail Software
— Email Software; Microsoft Outlook
• Assess performance of work daily in order to meet the productivity target
• Ensure work schedules are accurate with proper shifts arrangements
• Transportation and Logistics for all staff.
• Timely delivery of information and reports
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
• Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans amongst the outsourcing staff members
• Monitor daily attendance and investigate causes for staff absences.
• Recommend solutions to resolve attendance difficulties.
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
• Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
• Monitor unscheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to tackle such issues.
• Notify outsourcing unit in a timely manner as regards vacant positions.
• Meet with Production manager, Process Plant Manager, Can plant, HR Department, Quality Assurance manager and Supply Chain manager to address issues with employee relations.
• Supervision of employees; ensuring the constant use Personal Protective Equipment when in the factory.
• Monitor the level of compliance with factory regulations
• Liaising with unit supervisors to address identified gaps and lapses.