- Strengthen the capacity of farmers' groups, enterprises and partner organisation on improving access to finance, markets and processing avenues, strengthening farmers capacities on market development and preparing business plans.
- To support the youth and farmers groups to understand finance and how to access finance and financial services
- To support to prepare business plan and identify market actors
- To capacitate and support farmers groups and enterprises on financial literacy, distinguishing between income and profit
- To build the knowledge of the farmers groups on banking procedures including loan applications
- To prepare the follow up the groups activity and business plan and review
- To support the group to do the linkage with the relevant government line department
- Due to the nature of our volunteer placements, it is possible that the responsibilities of this role may differ in reality and therefore the post holder will need to be prepared to be flexible and adapt to their environment as necessary.