- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the SFH Territorial Manager with a dotted line to the Programme Manager WHP/AHME.
- S/He will lead all franchise activities and/or interventions at the regional level.
- With the support of the Territorial Managers and other franchise team members, the FOPC coordinates and ensures successful implementation of all WHP/AHME/CCS&PT activities within the designated region.
- These include maternal and child health, HIV & STIs, cervical cancer screening and treatment to communities and targets populations in the regions.
- S/He will maintain a complete database for the social franchise projects and health areas, coordinate capacity building of providers and ensure strict adherence to the quality assurance plan of the franchise.