Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are currently looking to hire a social media executive to handle all forms of public relations of the company;
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing campaign plans for the company services to be executed online and offline and also follow same through to execution
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with the management, advertising agencies and media.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for the company.
- Assist with annual budget development
- Prepare proposals to introduce the company’s services to prospective clients and develop new businesses for the company
- Increase company’s revenue by winning new clients for the company
- Maintaining and updating the company’s website
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time
- Minimum of Bsc, HND in any discipline must be very vast with the use of social media in engaging prospective customers.
- Must be very fluent in English Language.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send their names, qualifications, phone number and post applying for to the message box as to the number displayed on this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.