Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviours on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization. Tasks
• Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
• Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
• Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviours.
• Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
• Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
• Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy.
• Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
• Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
• Create content strategies for digital media.
• Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives.