- Public Relations and Communications
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- The ideal candidate should have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns (facebook ads, google ads, etc).
- You will be largely responsible for our marketing efforts through the organizations online presence (website and social media).
- You will also be responsible for generating our periodic e-Newsletters.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s website and social media (requires working with Wordpress).
- Coordinate web projects across departments.
- Generate Periodic e-Newsletters.
- Provide actionable data and statistics on our online activities.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Ensure accuracy and singleness of information across all online platforms.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, and events.
- Assure web based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress).
- Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A sizeable personal social media presence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent skill in the use of design tools like CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team, managing content and production for high traffic websites.
- Ability to conduct social media campaigns effectively.
- Ability to develop and implement online marketing plan.