Social Media Manager will be largely responsible for our marketing efforts through the organizations online presence (website and social media). He will also be responsible for generating our periodic e-Newsletters. The ideal candidate should have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s website and social media (require working with content management software).
- Coordinate web projects across departments.
- Generate Periodic e-Newsletters.
- Provide actionable data and statistics on our online activities.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Working with a cross-developmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for web properties
- Ensure accuracy and singleness of information across all online platforms.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, and events
- Assure web based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- A Sizeable personal social media presence
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent skill in the use of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team, managing content and production for high traffic websites.