- Aggregate information on the activities of the firm from their focal points(e.g meetings, press conferences) and articulate these activities into coherent narratives for validation and subsequent upload to online media platforms
- Liaise with firms’ personnel to gather data and content to upload on website and social media sites.
- Collect and oversee editing of relevant material (content, photos, and videos) for use on the firm’s website and other platforms. This includes liaising with photographer, Video Editor, etc.
Online Media Management
- Ensure the firm’s website is updated with all relevant information at all time.
- Manage presence in social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin) and blogs.
- Manage Feedback from all Platforms, get and post responses
- Create/Aggregate content and develop plan for Newsletter development and dispatch
- Manage the firms mailing list
- Manage Emails
- Applicants must have First Degree