This position will be responsible for establishing a long-term, sustainable strategy for social media and digital performance based on measurement and optimization. This expert will also manage and drive planning, recommendations and integration of social media content to support marketing campaign, corporate communications and product and service launches.
- Editorial Content Calendar – strategically manage and plan out the editorial calendar with strategic objectives and KPIs. Execute daily and weekly reviews of performance of social media channel content and initiatives and provide qualified insights, updates and actions imp rove an d optimize opportunities.
- Campaign Support – drive social media recommendations to support large business initiatives such as marketing campaigns, product, service and route launches. Measure, optimize and report on the performance, learnings and insights of the social recommendations.
- Best Practices – Leverage best practices to ensure best-in-class execution of social media content owned channels. Drive measurement, insights and recommendations to continue updating documented best practices.
- Social Media Excellence – support a cross-department initiative to promote social media marketing excellence through brand, communications, sponsorships, onboard experiences and all relevant customer-facing marketing initiatives.
- Social voice and content – partner with marketing, corporate communications, guest experience, guest affairs and visual communications teams to source content, align on voice, align on communications and create best-in-class asset strategy, pipeline and process for each social channel.
- Post holder must have a bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred, and he must have at least 3 years of online experience, and/or social media marketing experience.
- He must have a strong familiarity of key social platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Utilizing social listening tools (eg. radian6, sysomos, social bakers), and Web Analytics experience (Google Analytics, Omniture) Google Analytics 101, 201 and 301 certified is a plus.
- He must have data and performance-based background with a strong English writing, and great project management skills and presentation skills.
- Proactive individual who is leaned in, enthusiastic and eager to innovate social media within the airline industry and beyond.