Etihad Airways is looking for a Social Media Manager to help manage and drive both strategic and day-to-day aspects of Etihad’s social media business. We are looking for a performance-minded Social Media Manager who has the knowledge and the passion to support taking Etihad Airways’ social marketing and social guest experience to the next level. This position will be responsible for establishing a long-term, sustainable strategy for social media and digital performance based on measurement and optimization. This expert will also manage and drive planning, recommendations and integration of social media content to support marketing campaign, corporate communications and product and service launches.
- Editorial Content Calendar - Strategically manage and plan out the editorial calendar with strategic objectives and KPIs. Execute daily and weekly reviews of performance of social media channel content and initiatives and provide qualified insights, updates and actions to improve and optimize opportunities. Drive day-to-day publishing efforts across all channels such as posting to social channels. Contribute insights and updates to weekly reporting.
- Campaign Support - Drive social media recommendations to support larger business initiatives such as marketing campaigns or product and service launches. Measure, optimize and report on the performance, learnings and insights of social media recommendations
- Best Practices - Leverage best practices to ensure best-in-class execution of social media content on owned channels. Drive measurement , insights and recommendations to continue updating documented best practices
- Social Media Excellence - Support a cross-department initiative to promote social media marketing excellence through brand, communications, sponsorships, onboard experiences and all relevant customer-facing marketing initiatives.
- Social Voice and Content - Partner with marketing, visual communication and corporate communication teams to create and document brand/voice and content guidelines and manage on an ongoing basis. Partner with visual communications team to drive processes and create a best-in-class asset strategy, pipeline and process for each social channel
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA being an advantage with a minimum of 5 years of high level of Online and Social Media Marketing Experience
- Strong familiarity of key social platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and YouTube
- Experience managing, measuring and driving analysis from social metrics and utilizing social listening tools (Radian6)
- Web Analytics experience (Google Analytics, Omniture) a must. Google Analytics 101, 201 and 301 certification a plus.
- Strong English writing skills
- Data and Performance-based background with ability to drive A/B/n testing
- Track record of delivering successful programs and working in a goal-focused environment
- Pro-active individual who can thrive in a high-pressure environment, is leaned in and shows enthusiasm to innovate social media within the airline industry and beyond