AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is an establish Microfinance Bank with its head Office at Ikeja, Lagos. It is a member of an International network of microfinance banks providing world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia, and rapidly spreading out to other countries across the globe.
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us. This is art exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network. Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals must show enthusiasm in:
- Finding solutions in changing circumstances
- Contributing to an International team
- Focus on providing excellent services.
We are seeking to fill following positions;
Results expected to achieve
- Adequate 1st Line IT support/ MBS is available during Business hours for Head Office and all branches
- Smooth running of all user IT Software
- All PCs and serves have up-to-date anti-virus signatures and windows patches
- Quick & precise installation of PC software in accordance with the manual
- Guaranteed restricted access to business documents on the system at Head Office and branches
- All PCs and network free from threats (Virus, Trojans, malware, woms)
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years Experience in a similar business environment
- Very good with Database (MSSQL, Access, Oracle)
- I.T all-rounder with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating System (Win7, Win Server 2008 & 2012), Office Suite software (MS 2007 and 2010)
- Proficient in troubleshooting issues relating to hardware and software
- Should be familiar with Active Directory
- I.T Certification will be added advantage (Microsoft, Oracle)
All cover letters MUST state how you qualify for the role based on the requirements for the respective job title.
Please ensure that you indicate the job title as the SUBJECT of mail. Failure to comply disqualifies your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.