Our client, a leading independent developer of software is looking for Software Applications Support I who has GOCAD experience and ideally at least 7 years of industry experience.
• Learns to enter calls into call management system, including standards and call escalation procedures. Enters basic call data.
• Learns basics of applications in a single domain.
• Learns standards of remote and onsite support.
• Begins to provide Tier 1 remote user triage and support for basic questions according to defined procedures.
• Works with team members and senior staff to learn problem solving techniques.
• Learns how to use knowledge base. Learns about knowledge base standards and initiates article creation. Attends knowledge development programs. May contribute to program.
• Completes Technical Certification Level I or equivalent. Holds basic knowledge in assigned domain.
• BS in Geology, Geophysics, Petroleum Engineering and 7 years minimum experience