You will face the challenge of joining a “super awesome” research and development team and making it better. The team already delivers multi-channel, multi-lingual, cross browser, high volume and highly scalable enterprise applications to a demanding global client base.
- As a J2EE guru you will have a proven track record, ideally two years, of delivering scalable Java enterprise applications.
- You will have a detailed knowledge of various J2EE Application Servers such as JBoss and Websphere.
- You can optimise Oracle and SQL Server and any other RDBMS with one hand tied behind your back.
- You can explain Object Oriented design and programming patterns and have hands on experience of different development methodologies and approaches
- You will have a crystal ball like ability to understand current technology trends and predict the future
- You have a passion for quality, test driven development and continuous integration systems. Your nirvana is bug free software.
- Your utility belt is filled with the latest technologies and you can draw upon SOAP, XML Schema, JDBC to integrate with any system.
- You may even be a web master, able to spin solutions with XHTML, AJAX and CSS.
- A good sense of humour helps too!