Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
zPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology and Application Development on Web, Mobile and Desktop platforms. Our core business model is hinged on Software as a Service (SaaS) , cutting across several business entities. We provide both customized and Off-shelf software to aid business operations and managements.
We are currently recruiting trainee software developers into our Developer Trainee Programme (DTP). Basically, the DTP is designed to strategically groom and mentor startup software developers from trainee level to professional level.
This Programme is strictly for those who have made career decision to become software developer.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive,a go-getter and a team player youth with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of expert engineers; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career in xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer / Engineer - Developer Trainee
* To assist the technology team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations and other tasks during various client projects.
* To work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, C#, ASP.Net, PHP, MS SQL, MYSQL, etc.
* To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
* To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
* To work with the development team on various mobile application products. And much more.
* Basic Programming knowledge is required (Either in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net or PHP with MS SQL or MySQL preferably)
* A passion for IT
* Ability to learn new skills fast
* Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
* Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework or other web development tools.
* Previous Web Development Experience using HTML & PHP is a big advantage.
* Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio would be an added advantage.
* Basic knowledge of Design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Fireworks) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage.
* Previous "amateur" development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
* Minimum of HND, Bsc or equivalent from any reputable higher Institution.
* Minimum of 1 year (maximum of 2 years) of experience in ICT. (‘Informal’ experience or Related NYSC experience will suffice)
* Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as at December 2015.
Other Personal Competencies:
* Applicants must have a passion for IT
* Good verbal and written communication
* A "can do" attitude
* Innovative & creative
* Team Player
* Integrity and honesty
* Passionate about service
* Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org