- Developing web-based solutions for a range of application areas that meet defined objectives, schedule, standards, cost targets and reflect the group technical strategy
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle and associated artefacts for both new and existing applications
- Demonstrate through results, an aptitude for supporting and delivering multiple activities in parallel while maintaining schedule, responding effectively to project and program changes in priority
- Proactively participate in agile development processes, including estimation and planning sessions
- Provide proactive inputs and recommendations on best practice for the benefit of the team.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of progress metrics
- Promote best practice in processes and solutions, incorporating the requirements of strategic partners.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a software related discipline
- Relevant associated professional experience
- Proven development experience – the majority of which should be at a senior level
- Deep understanding of Agile development principles, processes and implementations
- Significant experience of ASP.NET MVC4
- Expert knowledge of C#