- Contribute to the engineering and support operational needs including fixing problems/bugs that are negatively impacting the ERP application.
- Analyze reported software problems and experiment with new technologies to diagnose them
- Work closely with the rest of the team to deliver scalable and robust features for the ERP application.
- Develop core modules of an ERP application in accordance with user requirements and coding standards
- Compile and update documentation related to tasks.
- Shall test software to determine it functionality before implementation
- Perform any other duty as assigned or delegated by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalence in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of three(3) years post NYSC experience working as a professional software developer preferably in Python but also skilled in PHP or Java
- Experience with Finance and Accounting is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with databases, PostgreSQL preferred.
- Experience with working on and configuring Linux servers (Ubuntu, Redhat/Debian or their derivatives)
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Understanding and experience with Agile Development
- Ability to work on several projects independently and concurrently
- Good organizational and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail and result driven
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Team Player