- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
· Applicants should have a minimum of an upper credit or 2nd class Lower in Computer science; engineering or related fields.
· Knowledge of C# and ASP.net technologies is a must.
· Good understanding of MS SQL server database administration.
· Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures for MS SQL Server.
· Experience with ORM e.g Nhibernate is an advantage
· Experience with TFS or any source control version system is an added advantage
· Very good understanding of INCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
· Ability to work with a team.
· Highly intelligent with the ability to learn with ease and speed.