Join Qualcomm's Vuforia organization to contribute to the development of a new generation of wireless devices for Augmented Reality.
* Be part of a team working on developing mobile Augmented Reality enabling technology.
* Developing, optimizing and productizing computer vision technologies for mobile devices.
* Developing state-of-the-art Augmented Reality software for todays and future smart-phones and tablets.
We are looking for someone who can design and optimize complex software systems quickly and is familiar with or has an interest in learning the latest in mobile application technologies.
Communication and interpersonal skills are required; candidates must be able to work well with others in a technical environment.
Recent industry experience would be desirable, although we will consider applications from outstanding recent graduates.
The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas:
* Embedded development
* Strong understanding of C++ and object oriented designScripting languages such as Python, Perl or shell scripting
A candidate with an interest in or experience of any of the following areas would be at an advantage:
* Development for one or more modern smartphone operating systems such as iOS, Android or Windows Phone 8
* Developing with other object-oriented languages such as C#, Objective-C or Java
* 3D graphics programming with OpenGL or Direct3D
* Unity 3D
* Performance analysis, optimization and memory footprint reduction
* Computer vision
* Programming GPUs (for example, shader coding or GPGPU)
* Agile development, source code control, continuous integration
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, or related discipline.