Req ID: 104991
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Software coding and development for mobile commerce solution e money, payments and related offerings
- Develop and integration of adaptations to systems with the m-commerce ecosystem
- Troubleshoot codes and carry out debugging
- Carry out tests including System Integration, User Acceptance for change requests.
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
- Network Architecture
- Solution development
- Solution Integration
- Solution support
- Problem solving and strategic thinking
- Risk Analysis
- Administrative skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Risk management
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.