As a Software Installer, you will be responsible for installing our innovative software and systems and delivering training to customers at sites throughout the UK.
- Installing 3rd party applications in a Windows Server environment
- Commissioning access control and time and attendance equipment
- Delivering high quality training
Undertaking this exciting dual role, you'll install our products in a timely and effective manner, provide comprehensive product training and offer a fantastic service at all times.
- Previous experience in a similar implementation or installation role
- Relevant training experience gained within the IT or software industry
- Knowledge or experience of MS SQL Server and MS SQL Express
- Excellent communication skills, especially customer consultancy and analysis of requirements
- A full driving licence
Additionally, as a Software Installer, you will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and the ability to deliver effective presentations and training. Self-motivated and confident, you must also have good documentation skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
Experience of using or implementing time and attendance products would be beneficial to your application; however this is by no means essential as full training will be provided.
You must have a consultative approach and the ability to identify client requirements, coupled with strong interpersonal skills. This is predominantly a remote role and regular travel and overnight stays are a requirement.