Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a Soil scientists you are to analyses soil samples to provide information about its quality and structure for construction, agricultural, government, industrial and scientific staff.
A large proportion of soil scientists’ work is office based, although some fieldwork is necessary to collect and test soil samples
· collecting, assessing and examining samples
· analyzing and interpreting data
· modeling information using specialist computer applications and preparing reports, maps and publications
· advising professionals in related fields, such as archaeologists and hydrologists
· recording and presenting findings
· keeping up to date with developments in soil science and relevant legislation or environmental issues
· attending conferences
· Analytical skills
· Team working skills
· IT skills
· Good physical fitness
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .