The Solution Architect is responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solution for the customers based on their specifications and business needs. Those solutions are based on the complete Ericsson portfolio and 3PP in the TV and Media Domain as well as the respective system integration Services. Close to the customer and partner with the KAM/AM in driving customer engagements by providing thought leadership, identifying and capturing opportunities, understanding customer pain points and challenges and translate them into technical solutions based also on viable business cases. In conjunction with the KAMs the role proactively drives customer dialogue to establish trust, build partnership, and generate sustainable business. The SA should be competent in handling constant change of scope and displaying leadership with respect to Ericsson resources as well as third party suppliers and subcontractors. As an SA you will be placed at the center of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with customers and internal organizations (Product Units, Marketing and Business Development teams). The role will require high performance in key dimensions like leadership, culture, ways of working, and top line growth.
- Develop and promote customer-centric E2E solutions in the TV and Media practice area and for cross practice engagements
- Analyze complex customer requirements and propose, dimension technical solution based on consultative approach securing technical solution fitting customer requirements and budget
- Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or work closely with the Core3 team to translate the customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution
- Working with and managing customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the customer organization or internally. Also acts as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- Drive Add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
- Follow up the delivered products and solutions on an agreed regular basis with the customer to keep informed about the life cycle evolvement of the implemented customer solution.
- Contribute to build a culture & way of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy. Lead by example
- Increase share of customer pocket, Grow faster than the market
- Contributing to global best practice and reuse.
- Support the BU strategic decisions and product roadmaps to support the market and customer needs
- Be aware of competitors marketing and sales activities and price strategies.
- Establish strong relationship with the local, regional and global groups associated with the various solutions offerings.
- Participate and contribute in customer negotiations.
- Qualified to degree standard or equivalent professional qualification (M.Sc. or MBA)
- Proven track record in driving and winning complex business in the TVM Domain
- Demonstrate industry specific experience covering no less than 10 years working for leading IT, or consulting companies.
- Strong and proven track record related to sales, business development and delivery of TV and Media related CSI services.
- Firm with all engagement models
- Strong CSI experience and skills
- Business management (incl. financials)
- Solution architect background in the TV and Media Domain (Multiscreen, MDN, MSDP, Backend, STB, STB Client, OTT Client, A/V Pipe, …)
- Strong technical experience and appreciation of market trends and issues related to Multimedia and CSI
- Substantial experience of leading and delivering Products, Systems Integration and IT related projects with telecoms operators
- In depth understanding of network operators IT & VAS organization, challenges and processes
- High Networking skills and ability to interact with diverse types of people
- The ability to work effectively, within a complex organization, through influence, exceptional self-motivation, leadership and team working skills
- Team player and a 'supporting, persuading and coaching' leadership style which brings people together to form effective teams
- Open to change, change Agent / Leader, Creative, with an innovative mind-set to spot new opportunities
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Financial awareness
- Results oriented and highly motivated
Other relevant competences/skills
- Existing relevant network