• Receive and perform initial verification on various request forms (checklist & timestamp is must).
• Maintain checklist for each request and forward to CSG (all amendments) & RSS (new set-ups) for processing.
• Coordinate with CCG, CB Ops & CSG to improve internal processes in order to expedite set-ups.
• Perform SigCap verification for mandated signatures and matrices, as per received requests.
• Perform eBBS verification for accounts, as per received requests.
• Return incomplete forms to source / engage SD&S IM for completion task.
• Engage client directly and professionally as and when required.
• Follow-up on the customer list where client has S2B but sends manual payments
• Follow-up on the dormant customer list
• Following up with Operations on offerings
• Following up with CSG on client issues
• MIS required to support Sales:
- Prepare weekly report to share the set-ups entertained during the week with TBS
- Tracking BCA maturity dates and prompting BDMs on arrangement fees
- Recon of the Trade Arrangement Fees taken each month
- Weekly referral detail along with aging
• Client communication – on broadcasts etc to be sent to client email database
• Assist with client events
• Assist with account opening (in urgent cases)
• To assist in the induction of new members in the Middle Office team and guide them on their role in the Transaction Banking strategy and training.
• Follow-up with clients to get the missing documents in place.
• Organized and detail orientated
• Comprehensive product/processes knowledge
• Good leadership skills
• Basic WB banking operations experience
• Sound knowledge of WB channels
• Ability to articulate well with all people at different levels
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients creating credibility
• Effective interpersonal and communication (including questioning) skills
• Ability to provide professional advice on WB products and services
• Ability to apply questioning skills for in-depth analysis of attitudes, situations, problems and priorities to determine optimum strategy.
• English and Arabic language skills