Develop and establish an IT business solution design unit for a specific competency which has been identified as being a common theme across different business units, in order to leverage synergies. Identify and design leading edge, innovative IT business solutions, across multiple business units. Envisage and develop 3-5 year roadmaps for the specific cross-business IT competency which support both business and IT strategies. Develop a framework of research and analysis to introduce and evaluate new industry concepts and supporting technology to provide quantifiable business performance improvements and solutions.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant domain preferred e.g. Operations Research, Marketing science, Information Systems, e-commerce
- 8+ yrs of IT Business Technology Solutions experience with recognised expertise of relevant competency in a Management Position in a top tier travel or high technology corporation and within Industry forums.
- Demonstrated use of operations research/optimization techniques in the airline industry is preferred
- Business/IS Strategy and planning
- Relevant Skills (based on competency)
- Industry Business Technology Trends
- Business Domain Knowledge
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Enterprise Architecture